Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wearing O’ The Green

Posted by galligator in 6pm.com, Boots, Comfort Shoes, Endless, Fall 2008 Shoes, Flats, Heels.com, High heels, Hot Shoe Deals and Steals, Michael Kors Shoes, Michael Kors Shoes, Oxfords, Platforms, Sandals, Spot the Shoe on Sale, Spring 2008 shoes, Via Spiga Shoes, Zappos

Image from: Glitter Graphics

Happy St. Patrick’s Day Folks!

Are you wearing your green today? I certainly wouldn’t want to see anybody getting pinched. And why is it that this is one habit that most so-called adults that I’ve known have never outgrown? There really are few things less dignified than adults being gleefully pinched by coworkers. Oh well ….

I’m wearing my green …. My kids made certain of that. My outfit today is primarily courtesy of my four-year old son’s foray into my closet this morning. Given that knowledge, it is not nearly as cartoonish an ensemble as one might imagine.

So, in the theme of green, here are a few earthy-green shoes for your consideration:

Boots:

French Connection ‘Holly’ $146.25 $298 at 6pm.com

Booties:

Dolce Vita ‘5173-18′ $88.92 $167 at 6pm.com

Low Sandals:

Everybody by BZ Moda ‘Opal’ in Avocado $179.95 at Endless.com

And Heels:

Exchange by Charles David ‘Web’ $52.65 $99 at 6pm.com

Heels:

Kors by Michael Kors ‘Talulah’ $249 at Zappos.com

And more Heels:

Pour La Victoire ‘Pascale’ $319.99 at Heels.com

As for me, I am wearing my patiently stalked Pour La Victoire ‘Penelope’ oxfords - which I picked up on clearance at Amazon last Fall:

How about you? How do you show your holiday green?

SOURCE:

No comments:

Post a Comment