Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chanel Red Velvet Shoes Fit for the Red Queen

Posted by Shomore in Chanel Shoes

First look images of Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland movie are out. I can’t wait to see what fantastical and colorful creations Burton has in store for us. Judging from this picture of Helena Bonham Carter who plays the Red Queen, it’ll be wonderful and a true fairy tale.

Fuschia wedding bride and I felt these red velvet shoes from the Chanel’s Paris-Moscou’s 2009 collection would be a perfect fit for the Red Queen. Every minute detail of the shoes appears to be custom tailored for the queen. I’m especially enamored by the beautiful ornamental dome heel, which match the queen’s ruby staff and the delicate lined crystals on the buckles.


KD Says: I've always wanted to be Alice in Alice in Wonderland but with this red royal heels, I changed my mind, I wanna be the Queeeeen!!!

SOURCE:

No comments:

Post a Comment